CALIFORNIA TORTILLA® BURRITO ELITO CHECK-IN INSTANT WIN SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
1. ELIGIBILITY: The “California Tortilla Burrito Elito Check-In Instant Win Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, 13 years of age or older. Employees of California Tortilla Group, Inc. and its “Promotional Participants” (i.e., The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola Bottlers, Gage Marketing Group, LLC (“Administrator”) and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and suppliers involved in this promotion) and each of their immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son, step-father, step-mother, step-daughter, step-son, step-brother, step-sister, half-brother, half-sister, and/or spouses of each) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants (and their parents or legal guardians, if participants are minors) fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
3. PROMOTION PERIOD: This Sweepstakes starts at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on 4/16/18 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 6/15/18 (“Promotion Period”).
4. HOW TO PLAY INSTANT WIN: As a registered member of the California Tortilla Burrito Elito Loyalty Program (“Burrito Elito”) use the Burrito Elito Mobile App to check-in during the Promotion Period to reveal if you are an instant prize winner (“Play”). If you are an instant win prize winner, the message will indicate the prize won. If you are not a prize winner, the message will indicate that you are not an instant win prize winner. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Limit two (2) Instant win plays per person/email address per day. Instant win prizes will be automatically added to winner’s Burrito Elito account and can be redeemed at participating California Tortilla locations. All instant win game Plays must be completed by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 6/15/18. Visiting a California Tortilla location is not required for check-in. Message and data rates may apply. Not all cellular phone providers carry the service necessary to participate in this Sweepstakes through a mobile device. Please check your mobile device’s capabilities for specific web enabled browsing instructions and pricing plans.
Download the free California Tortilla Burrito Elito Mobile App at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/california-tortilla/id949682599?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4 or https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.paytronix.client.android.app.californiatortilla&hl=en.
5. HOW TO ENTER THE GRAND PRIZE SWEEPSTAKES:
a. Registered Burrito Elito members who have registered as of 4/15/18 and have checked the email opt in box will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Grand Prize Sweepstakes random drawing.
b. New Burrito Elito members who sign up, register and check the email opt in box during the Promotion Period will receive one (1) entry into the Grand Prize Sweepstakes random drawing.
Both (a) and (b) Grand Prize Sweepstakes entry methods will be referred to as “Grand Prize Entry”.
You can become a Burrito Elito member for free by:
- downloading the free California Tortilla Burrito Elito Mobile App at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/california-tortilla/id949682599?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4 or https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.paytronix.client.android.app.californiatortilla&hl=en and registering
- Picking up the membership card in-store and registering it at: https://californiatortilla.myguestaccount.com/guest/register
- Joining on-line at https://californiatortilla.myguestaccount.com/guest/enroll?card-template=upMlbA1LJJo%3d
Limit of one (1) entry per person/email address regardless how a person becomes a Burrito Elito member. Any attempt to obtain more than the stated number of Plays or Grand Prize Entries by using multiple/different mobile devices, email addresses, or any other methods will void that person’s Plays/Grand Prize Entries and that person may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or mechanically reproduced Plays or Grand Prize Entries, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any member registration, Play or Grand Prize Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address/phone number used to register the membership will be deemed the Player and Grand Prize entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. Potential winners may be required to provide proof of being the authorized account holder.
6. GRAND PRIZE SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING/WINNER NOTIFICATION: One (1) potential Grand Prize winner will be selected by random drawing on or about 6/20/18 from all eligible entries received. The potential Grand Prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be sent via mail a Declaration of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Publicity Release Form and W9 Form which must be signed and returned within seven (7) days of notification. Noncompliance may result in prize forfeiture and an alternate may be selected. Grand Prize winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize and is advised to seek independent counsel regarding the tax implications of his/her respective prize winnings.
7. PRIZES, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”) & APPROXIMATE ODDS OF WINNING; UNCLAIMED PRIZES WILL NOT BE AWARDED: Odds of winning an instant win game prize depend on the actual number of participants and the date and time of participation. If your game Play is exactly at, or the first Play immediately after one (1) of the randomly generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated, subject to verification. The number of prizes available to be won decreases as prizes are claimed throughout the Promotion Period. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
Instant Win Prizes:
(70) California Tortilla Regular Sized Burrito. ARV $7.79 each. Odds: 1:200.
(210) California Tortilla Street or Classic Taco. ARV $3.59 each. Approx Odds: 1:67.
(420) Small Chips and Queso at California Tortilla. ARV $2.49 each. Approx Odds 1:33.
(140) A Cookie or Brownie at California Tortilla. ARV $1.79 each. Odds 1:100.
Instant win prizes will be automatically added to winner’s Burrito Elito account and can be redeemed at participating California Tortilla locations. Food prizes must be redeemed by 6/30/18.
Odds of winning the Grand Prize Sweepstakes depends on the number of eligible entries received.
One (1) Grand Prize: Winner will receive four (4) round trip, coach class Sponsor-specified airline vouchers. ARV: $2,400. Sponsor-specified airline vouchers are valid on the Sponsor-specified airline’s operated, published, scheduled service only from the airport nearest the winner’s residence served by Sponsor-specified airline. If a winner does not live in a city served by the Sponsor-specified airline, he/she is responsible for transportation to the nearest airport served by the Sponsor-specified airline. Sponsor-specified airline airline vouchers will not be refunded or redeemable for cash or credit at any time and are subject to all terms and conditions of use as established by the Sponsor-specified airline. Expiration date will be printed on the vouchers. Expiration date will not be extended. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or stolen airline vouchers or airline vouchers not redeemed by stated expiration date. Lost, stolen or expired airline vouches will not be replaced.
TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $4,995.60.
Prizes consist of only the item specifically listed as the prize. No assignment, transfer, conversion to cash or cash redemption or substitution of the prize is permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of comparable or greater value should the prize become unavailable. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner.
8. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s consent for Sponsor to use winner’s name, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
9. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY/GENERAL RULES: By participating in the Sweepstakes participants (or his/her parent/legal guardian, if participant is a minor) agree, and by accepting a prize, winners agree, to release and hold harmless, the Sponsor, The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola Bottlers, Gage Marketing Group, LLC and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives and agents of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, possession, use or misuses of prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of any prize or in the administration of the Sweepstakes; (c) interrupted or unavailable application, network, server or other connections, malfunctions, disconnections, failed telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, computer hardware, software and other technical failures of any kind, including damage to any person’s computer or mobile device relating to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Promotion, (d) the incorrect downloading of the application; (e) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize, including travel or activity related thereto. Neither The Coca-Cola Company nor its affiliates, subsidiaries, joint ventures, bottlers or customers are a sponsor of this contest/promotion and shall bear no responsibility or liability for any aspect of the administration of the contest/promotion.
Participant (or his/her parent/legal guardian, if participant is a minor) further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Participant (or his/her parent/legal guardian, if participant is a minor) waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Sweepstakes or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper administration of the program as determined by Sponsor, in their sole discretion. INTERNET CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY APPLICATION OR WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the remaining prizes in random drawings from among the eligible Plays or Grand Prize Entries received up to the time of the impairment. In no event will Sponsor be obligated to award more than the stated number of prizes. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. All materials submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
10. DISPUTES: Participants (or his/her parent/legal guardian, if participant is a minor) agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Annapolis, Maryland or the appropriate Maryland State Court; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant (or his/her parent/legal guardian, if participant is a minor) and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Maryland, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Maryland or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Maryland.
12. WINNER’S NAME: For the name of the Grand Prize winner, available after 6/22/18, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: California Tortilla Burrito Elito Check-In Instant Win, Grand Prize Winners Name Request, 7825 Tuckerman Lane, Suite 214, Potomac, MD 20854, to be received by 6/30/18.
13. SPONSOR: The California Tortilla Group, Inc. 7825 Tuckerman Lane, Suite 214, Potomac, MD 20854